Introducing the new Haws Model 7603!
Haws model 7603 is a 15-gallon, self-contained portable eyewash and is an ideal, cost-efficient solution for a facility’s ANSI eyewash requirements in locations without access to a continuous potable water source.
The unit provide approximately 10 usable gallons (37.9 liters) of water for effective rinsing of the eyes, face or body and provides a reliable source of safety for the irrigation process.
- 15 gallon (56.8 L) stainless steel tank
- Protective measures include: air pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, and tire-type air fill valve
- Soft-flo ABS plastic anti-surge eyewash heads with integral flow controls
- Measurements: 39-1/2″ (100.3 cm) high, 16″ (40.6 cm) diameter
- Certified Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
- Optional 8′ Drench Hose, Model 8901B, for face and body irrigation
- Optional Transport Cart, Model 9008, designed to transport stainless steel portable eyewashes